Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No Title Today

First things first- I miss my husband. He is currently in FL for 2 weeks of training, and I'm not happy about this. I mean, I'm a loner and all and used to my own time, but I don't think it's too healthy for me to be inside my own head and in my own company 24-7 for 2 weeks straight.

I did go to visit family, and it was nice, but I'm still a little weird.
BLECH- I need to get out of the funk I've been in.

Second things second- I love California! Not for any new reasons, but just more of the beauty of it. Flowers and creeks and birds and hills. Just awesome, and I feel that just about everyday. I thank God that I live here and still have to pinch myself sometimes.

And C) The security at the local mall ride Segways. Now, I have been intrigued by Segways and they do look hella fun, but the security guards just look like total idiots riding around in and around the mall on these. Serious goobers, and even I want to beat them up for being nerds when I see it.
Gob got away with it on Arrested Development because he is supposed to be ridiculous and Will Arnett is seriously hot.

Have a new band that I love- Thrice. I know that they've been around for a while and I'm a bit late to the game here, but they're pretty awesome. Check 'em out.



1 comment:

Lu Hill said...

I got to ride a Segway once. A friend of a friend had one, which he used for a promo for his business. Though he'd never seen me before when we stopped by his place to continue our rowdy evening, he let me try it out. I wasn't entirely sober, and may have been the first person in history to make a segway bunny-hop. The owner, who was right in front of me trying to coach me to lean forward slowly, was somewhat alarmed. My balance isn't great at the best of times, so it was only my alcohol-induced chutzpah that had my doing figure eights about ten seconds later.

I haven't been online much lately because my uni term ended, I moved back to my hometown and my usual summer job (tourguide at a pulp and paper mill) and it all took a lot of effort etc etc. I have about twice as much stuff as any one person needs, and it all had to fit into one room.