Nor in my homework duties.
You see, I've just been burnt out these past 2 weeks from class. 30 hours of class in two weeks + 1200 pages of reading + my other class reading & homework + figuring out paper topics + searching/buying/checking out books for said papers.
Thus? My brain is mush when I get home and I haven't felt like turning the computer on and blogging at night. I'm sorry. I don't apologize to you, because I know you're cool with it, but I apologize to my future self and its writing abilities.
To celebrate diminished brain powers and lack of writing finesse, I shall pretend that this blog is my twitter feed and just blurt out some of my thoughts. Enjoy!
- I'm reading Chi Running and worked on my form a little bit yesterday. Well, a lot. A planned 30 minute, light run to work on form turned into an hour and a half or so of being lost, being hot, having to poop, worrying about the dog, backtracking, resting in a park, and finally asking for directions. My time was still pretty good, though, and I'm not very sore today, so I think the form worked.
- I think I'm going to do my first paper on Manifestations/Representation/? of the Trinity in The Chronicles of Narnia. So, I'm kind of skimming my way through them right now.
- My right butt cheek hurts.
- I'm glad to be back in Sonoma County after being away for all of this week and most of last week.
- We didn't have the DVR set to keep more than one episode of So You Think You Can Dance, so we have to watch Wednesday's ep online, but I already know who went home on Thursday.
- You know what my 4 bookcases look like, yes? Well, I currently also have 7 books on the back of the couch, one on the end table behind me, one pile of 13 on the kitchen table, another pile of 5 on the table, 6 on top of the bookcase in the kitchen, and I returned 8 to the library earlier. Almost all of the books mentioned were/are for school.
- I'm really really in the mood to go to Southern California. Hmmm...one more...
- I love my life: being in school, being in ministry, being in California, being in love, being in shape. It's all good.