Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Kai Ryssdal sounds hot

So, I realized the other day that I've thought this for a while. Have you listened to Marketplace on NPR? Try it. Anyway, I'm posting this after figuring out how the heck to spell his name, but before looking for a picture.

I'm going to look for a picture now to confirm or refute my thoughts on his hotness. Here goes:

He's alright. Probably cuter in person than in the slanty photos favored on the website. Fairly handsome man. (Bah. Look for yourself, I don't want to search again for the link.)

2 comments:

SlackerP said...

I keep thinking that he was too. Needs a sandwich. And I noticed that what I thought of as sexy in his voice is actually his tendency to throw his voice into the back of his throat/head, which doesn't look as hot when you see him speak.

Robeena said...

I realize, friend, that whenever I think of this comment of yours, I picture him as a Muppet or Terrence & Phillip.