Friday, January 07, 2005

TV Lust and Whatnot

So, some serious Josh Holloway lust going on. He's a bit too Kid Rock-looking on Lost, but still quite yummy.

The sleep has shifted a bit. The past few days I am so tired that I can go to bed early-ish, but I've been waking up.
I tried to quit my job and now they're working with me a bit on my schedule, so that should help. I am a little disappointed that I couldn't quit, though. Although it is irresponsible, I was REALLY looking forward to not working and just SLEEPING for a while! Oh well. Continued paychecks are the upside.

I have nothing deep or witty to add tonight. So, I shall stop writing.
I am meeting with a life coach tomorrow, so that should give me things to talk about. Yes, it sounds really dorky, but I'm desperate here. I have almost no idea at all what I want to do with my life. I feel like I'm sort of drifting. I know the person I'm seeing, so I think that it will help.

More on that later.

No comments: